Makes 24 pcs
Time : 60 minutes
Category : Traditional Food Recipe
100 gr. Macaroni, boiled, drained
200 gr. Corned Beef
2 tablespoons Margarine
50 gr. Onion, chopped
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon Celery, chopped
50 gr flour
100 cc of liquid milk
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 Eggs, mix it
100 gr. Bread flour
Oil for cooking
How to Make :
1. Prepare 16 x 16 cm size of baking pan, basting with oil.
2. Saute onion and garlic in hot margarine, use a wok.
3. Add corned beef, celery, and flour, stir well.
4. Add milk and salt, stirring until smooth.
5. Add macaroni and cook briefly, remove from heat.
6. After a rather cold, add eggs, mix well. Enter into the pan and flatten.
7. Steam for 30 minutes until cooked, remove, let cool.
8. Cut into 2 x 4 cm and dip it in egg and then dredge it in flour. Store in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
9. Heat oil and fry until cooked, remove and drain.
10. Serve with ketchup or chili sauce.